Two Blog Awards, from the same person, so I am combining them, because it’s easier.
#1 Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
Easy. Even without being able to see, (need new glasses, appointment is over – glasses had to be ordered. )
Glasses are HERE. Do not know if they’re okay or not, because my eyes are still too sore.
Andy Lawson, I am honored and terribly sorry that it’s taken me so long to do this. I feel terrible about it and will take a stab at it now.
I thank Andy, because I probably know how to. If I mess it up, someone please tell me. Deal?
#2 List the rules and display the awards
Awards displayed. (here, I don’t know how to put them anywhere else, help is begged for) And the rules are:
Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
List the rules and display the award.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
#3 List 7 facts about yourself
1. I’m afraid of thunderstorms, heights and too many other things to count.
2. I’m allergic to shellfish. Guess how I found out?
3. I sleep with the covers on, all the time, even when it’s too hot.
4. I don’t eat out, ever, as I’m allergic to too many things – and it’s embarrassing to get sick in parking lots, in front of everyone.
5. I’m a home-cook, why? See #4, but I do love to cook.
6. I’m almost a vegan, except for the Greek Yogurt, which is the almost part of it.
7. My soul-mate, best friend and all around wonderful person, loves meat, I make stuff meatless, he adds meat to his.
#4 Answer the questions given by the award giver
1. If you could make one piece of clothing illegal, what would it be? – Only one? for guys, it would have to be neck ties. (do you want to wear a noose around your neck?)
2. If you could travel anywhere, for free, where would you go? And why? – Um, probably wouldn’t, but it would be nice if I could donate that free travel.
3. If the bank made a mistake, and put sixty thousand dollars in your account, what would you do? – Transfer it to a different bank and figure they’ll never know. What are the odds? 🙂
4. What are your thoughts on legalizing marijuana? – It’s legal in our state; I’m okay with it. The dispensaries are opening soon and the town right next to us has the first one! Yay, South Windsor, CT. All the towns are fighting for them. (our town lost)
5. What is your favorite childhood memory? – That’s a hard one. I don’t think I have any. Wait, yes I do! Any and all of the time spent with my grandparents, who loved me when I thought I was unlovable. 🙂
6. What did you want to be when you grew up, and what do you do instead? – A teacher, an artist and a musician. Instead, I am an artist, but of a different kind – I’m an aromatherapist, herbalist, natural perfumer and though I’ve painted and sold them, I stopped when I realized that it took more time than I had.
7. What happened on the best workday you’ve ever had? – I got so many orders, that I was up all night filling them, and twice as many compliments. 🙂 It was also my own business.
8. What was your favorite thing that your mother used to cook for you? – Apple pie – hers was always better than mine. 🙂
9. Do you believe in soul mates or love at first sight? – Soul mates? Sure, but love at first sight? Nope, that’s “lust” at first sight – love takes time.
10. If you could go back in time, and change one thing, what would it be? – Not a thing, even the worst things, we learn from.
11. Are you married? And if so, describe your proposal. – Yes. Three times. Proposal? There was supposed to be a proposal? 🙂
#5 List your nominees (in no particular order)
1. Greg Schiller- Because you got us all back together again. 🙂
2. Len Maxwell – You’re here and pitching in with the prompts, just like over “there”!
3. Mike Steeden – You have a blog that makes me laugh, but you’ve also made me cry. (Gaza poem)
4. Irina Dimitric – For making the world a beautiful place and letting me share it.
5.Slpsharon – Good things to see and read, when you’re around!
6. Doug Westberg – For too many reasons to list here.
7. Rachel Carrera- For her daily words of wisdom, her writing, her author reviews and many more reasons. Todays
9. Allison -You write from the heart!
10. joatmon14 – Someone we call all learn a lot from, and a fairly new friend.
11. Don/Uncle Bardie Just because you write good stuff.
12. SOZ SATIRE: Clive – Okay, so you’re not a figment of my imagination!
13. Pam Brittain – Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know you don’t want this, but this is for, “Love, Elsie” and did I say you don’t have to
do this? Right, you don’t have to do this!
14. Maggie D. For your great prompts that I haven’t been able to see to do, lately. I will!
15. Carol – Doug’s wife, I have to find her blog, if I don’t – please pass it on, Doug, she’s got a lot of strength and courage and I admire her.
1. Rename the word blog, because I truly cannot stand the word.
Be creative, no, Andy, not Journal, that’s not creative.
2. Please let me know how I can put up a better profile, because I don’t know what I’m doing, yes, really and I still want free!